At HighPass Asset Management, we combine thorough financial planning with customized investing to help you identify and achieve your most important life goals.
Our detailed planning process allows us to completely understand each client's personal and financial situation, objectives, comfort level with risk and time horizon for achieving goals. This understanding allows us to:
- Target a probability of success of at least 70%; if the client is not on track we will show the client the necessary actions steps to improve their probability of success.
- We can improve plan success by managing variables such as savings rate, spending rate, targeted income level, tax planning, when to take social security and portfolio expected returns.
- Advise clients on the best age to begin social security benefits.
- Advise clients on anticipated health care costs during retirement.
- Create customized investment portfolios.
- Help minimize tax liabilities inside and outside of client portfolios.
- Advise clients on estate planning.
- Advise clients on how to properly title their various assets.
- Advise on tax-efficient, impactful philanthropic strategies.
- Analyze existing risk mitigation and insurance strategies.
- Review existing debt and liability structures to determine if better options can be utilized.
Advice that Serves You
The guidance that results from our planning process is based on the sole criteria of helping you meet your goals. Are you focused on retiring comfortably, selling or exiting a business or leaving a lasting legacy? We always recommend the most appropriate , most cost-efficient products and solutions—and never those that don't help you reach your objectives.
Seeing the Big Picture
At HighPass Asset Management, we recognize that no client's financial life is one-dimensional. Using our deep expertise in investing, tax management, risk mitigation and other areas, we coordinate all the elements of your financial life in order to help you reach your bottom-line goals and achieve peace of mind.