Why HighPass Asset Management
Security in Retirement is the number one benefit HighPass provides to clients.
How do we accomplish Security in Retirement?
- Analyze your starting point.
- Develop written goals.
- Identify obstacles to your goals.
- What can prevent you from achieving your goal?
- How do we remove or control this obstacle?
- Develop a budget.
- If you are still working, set a savings goal.
- If you are retired, set a spending goal.
- Construct a portfolio aligned with your goals.
- Match spending rate to resources.
- Many people expect more from their portfolio than it can provide. We are experts at helping you understand what is sustainable.
- Monitor and review.
- Risk tolerance, health, employment, economies, tax laws and markets all change. We contact our clients quarterly and stay on top of these variables.
- No financial plan is static. All plans need to be adjusted over time. Our process includes ongoing planning updates to make sure that you are on track for your goals.
We have Deep Expertise in Wealth Creation
If you are giving millions of dollars to a financial advisor, shouldn't he be a good steward of his own wealth? Shouldn't he have helped others create and maintain significant wealth?
- Our founder created his own 7-figure portfolio through:
- Tried and true investment principles
- Hard work
- We have helped dozens of clients attain 7-figure wealth.
- We have assisted over a dozen clients with planning for the sale of their private company or private equity holdings.
- We have prepared over 100 complex financial plans.
- We know what is sustainable and what is not when it comes to spending in retirement.
- As true professionals we will provide you with the unbiased truth about your finances and financial plans.
Fiduciary - All the Time
Very few financial advisors (FAs) are full-time fiduciaries. Approximately 90% of FAs are registered as stockbrokers, investment advisers and often insurance agents too. HighPass is different. HighPass is part of the 10% of FAs who are pure advisers working as a fiduciary all the time. The majority of financial advisors, those who offer advice and sell products (like annuities, limited partnerships, alternative investments, bonds, etc) have conflicts of interest in their compensation methods and are therefore part-time fiduciaries at best.
A fiduciary is a professional entrusted to manage assets or wealth while putting the client’s best interests first at all times. Financial advisors who follow a fiduciary standard must disclose any conflict, or potential conflict, to their clients prior to and throughout the advisory engagement. Fiduciaries adopt a code of ethics and fully disclose how they are compensated.
No Conflicts of Interest
HighPass does not sell any products.
HighPass offers advice for a transparent fee.
90% of FAs have conflicts of interest because they sell products that can contain hidden fees; we do not.
Tax advice is an important part of the wealth management process. While many advisers are not able to provide tax advice, we do.
HighPass has a CPA on staff. We can help with your tax-planning, coordinate with your existing CPA and answer & advise on your tax-related questions.
Independent Registered Investment Advisers are professional firms that provide personalized financial guidance and direction to their clients, many of whom have complex financial needs. Because we are independent, we are not tied to any firm, particular families of mutual funds or investment products. As fiduciaries, we are held to the highest standard of care, and are required to act in the best interests of our clients at all times.
We work with clients to create integrated, efficient and personalized financial strategies and solutions. Clients with complex needs trust us to carefully examine and streamline their financial lives by ensuring that all the moving parts fit together and are working efficiently and harmoniously. In helping clients grow, preserve and transfer wealth, we tend to the details without ever losing sight of the big picture. Our consultative approach creates blueprints that our clients can use to rally all their professional advisors to pursue comprehensive, agreed-upon goals.
Our firm was built for and around our clients. We believe an open and transparent, client-centered relationship is the key to long-term success. Our thorough wealth planning process is driven by listening first, formulating a strategy, and following through with advice and world-class service.